Dr. Wenzhi Lin, Registered Patent Agent
Dr. Lin has a broad background in science and technology. He graduated with a Ph.D. in Physics from Ohio University. He has further enriched his technical background with postdoctoral work experience at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Los Alamos National Laboratory, and Michigan State University.
Dr. Lin has comprehensive knowledge in topics including semiconductor physics and applications, light-emitting diodes, nanotechnology, low-dimensional materials, thin film deposition, epitaxy development, material characterization, and equipment design & development.
Dr. Lin has expertise in material science, semiconductor growth and characterization, and instrument design & development. He has published more than 20 peer-reviewed articles in prestigious journals.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Lin has patent experience in areas including, but not limited to, the following exemplary technical areas:
- Organic light-emitting diode display panels
- Display circuits
- Field effect transistors
- Computer network
- Computer hardware/software
- Cloud printing, image processing
- Data stream encoding/decoding and transmission
- Virtual reality (VR)/augmented reality (AR) devices
- Memory devices
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Ph.D., Physics, Ohio University
- M.S., Condensed State Physics, Xiamen University (Excellent Graduate Award)
- B.S., Physics and Electrical Communication, Xiamen University
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office